Saturday, January 26, 2013

Maybelline Clear Smooth B.B Cream REVIEW

This is my first BB cream ever. I bought this because I was so curious about how good BB cream is and I don't like to wear foundation everytime I go outside my house. I finally found this BB cream in department store for Rp. 36.000. I tried it right after I got home. It was kind of awkward because I know BB cream doesn't have full coverage but somehow I expect something better LOL. Again, I picked the wrong shade for my skin, therefore I can't use this for school :(


If you have an oily skin, I wouldn't recommend this because I noticed after 2 or 3 hours, my face is shiny than ever, except if you're wearing primer that prevent shiny face and after few time using this on my face, this BB cream breaks me out. Not a bad break out but still... So I stopped using this BB cream.



Overall, I don't like this BB cream, not because the quality but because of my skin type. It's very oily and very sensitive. But if you don't have any those skin problem, this is a wonderful BB cream for you because of the coverage. Any visible scars or blemishes you can cover up with concealer.




The price is Rp. 36.000 in department store. But depends on where you buy it, usually in drugstore it can be more expensive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment