Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Bodyshop Born Lippy Review

I went to body show like 2 weeks ago to buy a hand cream, which I will do a review later on, and then I saw this really cute lipbalm. The appearance really looks attractive to me. I tried it out after a few days, I didn't like it a first because it seems so oily and I was looking like eating something really greasy, but after a week or so I started to love it. It moisturize my lips really well. It's still dry but it's much better than before and the smell is really good.



I usually apply this after I went to the shower, before applying my lipstick just so it won't look cracky and right before I go to sleep. Or during the day when I feel my lips is really pale(yes it does add a little shine and pink colour to your lips but it's more focusing on mousturizing your lips which is working really good). I've never been this addicted to a lipbalm because I usually use it before I go out but with this, I can apply this on my lips at least 7 times on 1 day. The price is around Rp. 70.000, can be a little too expensive for a lipbalm, but really it's worth it. Re-purchase? Totally. 


No comments:

Post a Comment